dk Gallery accepts artist submissions.
We ask that you familiarize yourself with dk Gallery, and note the type and quality of work that we represent.
If you feel that your work is appropriate for consideration, then you may submit according to the following guidelines:
- Portfolio Submissions are only accepted via email with the subject line “Artist Submission.”
- Include 4-8, 72dpi images (lo-res) or an artist website for consideration.
- Include the title, year executed, medium and dimensions of each piece submitted in the body of the email.
- Do not send or bring original artwork to the gallery. WE WILL NOT REVIEW IT.
- Include resumé or bio, artist statement, reviews, sales record and other materials that supplement your work.
We ask that you please not contact the gallery regarding the status of your submission. If after review, we feel that your work is a good fit, we will be in touch with you to discuss next steps. Our top priority is serving our clients and handling the day to day gallery operations. Please understand that we do not have the time to review portfolios on a walk-in basis.