dk Gallery accepts artist submissions.
We ask that you familiarize yourself with dk Gallery, and note the type and quality of work that we represent.
If you feel that your work is appropriate for consideration, then you may submit according to the following guidelines:
- Portfolio Submissions are only accepted via email with the subject line “Artist Submission.”
- Include 4-8, 72dpi images (lo-res) or an artist website for consideration.
- Include the title, year executed, medium and dimensions of each piece submitted in the body of the email.
- Do not send or bring original artwork to the gallery.
- Include resumé or bio, artist statement, reviews, sales record and other materials that supplement your work.
If after review, we feel that your work is a good fit, we will be in touch with you to discuss next steps. Our top priority is serving our clients and handling the day to day gallery operations. Please understand that we do not have the time to review portfolios on a walk-in basis.
We believe that art is powerful to change lives and grow communities. There is a perfect fit for each artist interested in being a part of the community here in Marietta. If we find that your work is not a fit for us, we would love to recommend our fellow partners involved in the arts on the Historic Marietta Square.